GHHF appeal to the followers of SAVETEMPLES.ORG:
Dear Hindu Samudai, sorry for the interruption, but GLOBAL HINDU HERITAGE FOUNDATION really needs you. This is the 1st ever appeal we've shown you. All we ask is $51 [ ₹ ] and it's easy to donate on your phone. We are not greedy, so consider donating just $51 so that you can come again next year; also we understand we are not the only Hindu organization, so we encourage you to save your donation pocket. Please share our articles, to spread awareness and also to help us decide either to reduce the collective donation burden next year or add more Hindu revival causes. We ask you, humbly: Please don't scroll away.
Curious on why we began this appeal?

First off, GLOBAL HINDU HERITAGE FOUNDATION is very pleased by your support in keeping our Hindutvam reviving activities as a continuous effort. We have been brainstorming and working at various levels & activities in withholding our religious freedom with dignity and pride in Bharat.

GHHF runs purely on donations. But it has been unfortunate in recent months for being exhausted in standing against the overwhelming Hindu-extinguishing forces, on various fronts like judicial, cultural, educational, evangelical, jihadical, etc, with present financial aid that we are receiving. We have almost reached a brink of giving up our struggle.

As we all are aware that voluntary service compromises on quality of service, we can achieve quality only with more volunteers. But since we have too few voluntary people on the ground, we have injected salaried employees, welcome gifts to Gharwapasis, daily gifts to Bala Samskar kids, helping poor temple priests, goushalas & temple rennovations, legal maintenance, etc. And this in turn is now becoming a bottle neck to achieve financial fulfillment every month/year. All we ask is $51 per year. More members, less collective burden, more service.

How long do we run this drive?
OK. Now that we began apologizing for interrupting you, please feel free to get interrupted during Kartheeka maas (around November). Well, religions of Tithe and Zakat/Jiziya do suck up to 10% of the income by appealing every month. Let us all Hindus get used to be reminded once an year as a small effort to forward a step towards the revival of Hindutvam.
Please select a payment method

Awareness campaign in Chicago on May 6, 2007

05 Apr 2007 451 Views

Hindu Temples, Institutions & Hinduism itself are illegally targeted by Governments in India. Using Hindu Temple Endowment Act, Looting, Selling, Encroachments are occurring all over India. Particularly alarming is the situation in Andhra Pradesh (AP).

Under AP CM Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy (YSR)
About 34,000 Temples are under Govt. control. Only 18% of revenue generated is said to be given back for temples purposes, while remaining 82% used for other purposes by Govt. at their discretion. Looting, Massive sale of temple lands, Demolition, Encroachments, aggressive religious conversions in temples vicinity occurring all over AP. Govt. which is supposed to be a protector has become a destroyer that threatens the very existence of Hindu Institutions. The World famous Tirupathi temple is specially targeted. Cllick for flyer in PDF or in TEXT.

Categories:

Posts Hinduism

Related Posts