Dec 14th '08 Fundraising: Kuchipudi Kumara Sambhavam and Music at NJ
Don't miss the Dec 14th 2pm Grand Cultural program with exciting and entertaining Kuchipudi Ballet and Music Extravaganza organized by Global Hindu Heritage Foundation for fund raising to save our temples! Donate generously to protect the Hindu temples, religion, culture, arts and traditions.!!!
Don't miss this exciting and entertaining Kuchipudi Grand Professional Ballet and a Light Music Extravaganza for fundraising by Global Hindu Heritage Foundation! Donate generously to protect our Hindu religion and save temples.!!! Check http://www.SaveTemples.org for more details.
cordially invites you all to the Grand Cultural Program for fundraising to save temples
North Brunswick High School
KUCHIPUDI GRAND PROFESSIONAL BALLET
GANA SWARA LAHARI
Light & Semi-Classic Multilingual Grand Musical Extravaganza
Temples in India are under Government control. Only 18% of revenue generated is said to be given back for temple purposes, while remaining 82% is used for other purposes by Govt. at their discretion, by massive sale of temple lands, demolitions, lootings, encroachments occurring all over AP, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, etc. As a community it is our duty to protect temples to save our religion, culture, arts and traditions.
Your donations are used for supporting our massive efforts to protect our religion and save temples. Funds are used for awareness campaigns and legal expenses. Several illegal sales of temple lands were challenged in High Court and put on hold. Kamal Kumar Swami of GHHF walked 3500 Kms (padayatra) visiting temples in hundreds of villages bringing awareness. It culminated at Tirupathi in Jan 2008 attended by 10,000. Currently he is on 2nd padayatra for 5000 Kms to end in Tirupathi in Feb 2009 with large crowds, bringing attention to the plight of Hindu Temples to devotees, media and the Govt. Future action plan is to challenge this discriminatory law in Supreme Court of India.
"Natyacharya" Pasumarthy Venkateswara Sarma comes from the lineage of Kuchipudi of Andhra Pradesh. He got initiated in Kuchipudi Dance under the tutorship of Sri Vedantam Radheshyam and Sri P.V.G.Krishna Sarma. He had an extended training under legendary Kuchipudi exponent Padmabhushan Dr. Vempati China Satyam. He gave several performances spreading Kuchipudi art with several of his disciples all over the world. He is accompanied by Smt Lakshmi Babu and her several students trained in the Kuchipudi Dance Academy. Smt. Anita Krishna is a popular with several excellent performances with songs in different languages in several places in USA with her team.
Visit www.SaveTemples.org for more details