It is TIME for public DIALOGUE; Question the Unquestionable!
"It is the same India which has withstood the shocks of centuries, of hundreds of foreign invasions, of hundreds of upheavals of manners and customs. It is the same land, which stands firmer than any rock in the world, with its undying vigor, indestructible life. Its life is of the same nature as the soul, without beginning and without end, immortal; and we are the children of such a country."Swami Vivekananda
“Change is possible through dialogue and unity. We must be ever vigilant to uncover the historical roots of the conflicts that divide us, ever vigilant to speak the truth to power. And it is to history that we must look to find our way forward, to find solutions to problems old and new.” ― DaShanne Stokes
It is time for an open honest dialogue on Hindu greed and indifference, Islamic atrocities, Christian conversions, secularists’ double standards, and liberal’s selective memory without being accused of being a Hindu fundamentalist or calling as saffron terrorists. Truth hurts. It is harsh to swallow when somebody is wrong or their scriptures openly call elimination of other religions.
The mindset of the Christians and Muslims is so corrupt, so biased, so fraudulent and so destructive, that they are devoid of reason, logic, science, objectivity, rational and morality. Their religions are exclusive and condemn Hindu to hell or to a burning fire. Their scriptures blind them to reality and follow to the letter by saying that the Gods Word cannot be changed and either come to a wrong conclusions or resort to terrorism and deception. They twist every argument, they accuse Hindus as intolerant, they deny the rigorous scientific evidence, they glorify the most ruthless Muslim rulers as the most benevolent, and they even falsify the Hindu scriptures to suit their agenda to demean, denigrate and destroy Hindu civilization.
How do we deal with religions that claim exclusivity: declare that their religion is superior than ours: assert that that nonbelievers of their religion are demeaned as kefirs, heathens, or sinners; demean and destroy our Hindu Temples:condemned to hell for refusing to accept their religion; and committed to root out the rich cultural heritage of Sanatana dharma that has a history of unparalleled exercising freedom and liberty. If we have to live in peace and harmony, there must be a sensible way of resolving the differences through dialogue. Unless there is mutual respect for each other, and unless a compromise is achieved on the differences, one way approach of tolerance will be doomed from the start.
A dialogue cannot take place in vacuum. A dialogue on any given topic must be based on the full knowledge of the information about the scriptures that serve as basis for any belief, any thought, any action, whether it be benevolent or malevolent, love or hatred, peace or terror, honesty or deception, compassion or cruelty. When one look at the religious scriptures that spew out deceptive, venomous, cruel, terrorist and exclusive statements and when these religious books serve as the very basic foundation of the adherents of that faith, it is time to question, discuss and dialogue openly so that one can discern the source destructive elements in the society.
Dialogue is an essential component of India’s Upanishadic tradition. There is a continuous question and answer dialogue between a Guru and a disciple about every aspect of human life, and the entire cosmos. The Indian philosophy encouraged questioning, reasoning and inquiring the essential nature of physical and spiritual realms of human existence. Swami Chinmayānanda observed that “it has been an immortal tradition among the Hindus to have open discussions between the teacher and the taught, called Satang. This privilege is not available in all religions of the world. In fact, Vedanta alone thus dares to proclaim a perfect freedom for the intellect.” In Hindu tradition, questions dealing with “who,” “what”, “when”, “why”, “who”, “where”, and “which” are encouraged and permitted to be asked. Similar opportunity is denied in other two major religions because whatever is written in the Bible or Quran is considered WORD of GOD that cannot be questioned, debated, argued, and challenged. Jiddu Krishnamurti observed that, “A dialogue is very important. It is a form of communication in which question and answer continue till a question is left without an answer. Thus the question is suspended between the two persons involved in this answer and question.”
“No peace among the nations without peace among the religions.
No peace among the religions without dialogue between the religions
No dialogue between the religions without investigation of the foundation of the religions.”
― Hans Küng, Christianity: Essence, History, Future
Open Dialogue should start
- What is the definition of Secularism? No definition is found in the constitution of India. If secularism is to be adopted, government should exclude words dealing with any religion like Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc.No religious group should be favored or even identified in any government policies or communication.
- Trues definition of secularism indicates total separation of religion and government. Hence government should not favor or give special privileges to any religion.
- What was the basis or reason for enacting Endowment Act by the government and take full control of Temple lands and donations? Why government officials should not be held responsible and prosecuted for selling the land, allowing the temple lands to be encroached, failing to account jewelry of the Temples, letting ancient Temples to deteriorate, appointing non-Hindus to the Hindu Temples and Hindu activities
- Why the government has not enacted a similar Endowment Act to manage the Churches and Mosques?
- Why the government constructs Hajj terminals and fund Hajj pilgrimage; Christian pilgrimage?
- Change the constitution from secular to spiritual to acknowledge the past rich history of Bharath.
- No caste or religious based reservations should be allowed.
“The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States.
Christian missionaries in India employ all kinds of deceptive practices such admission to colleges, employment opportunities, medical services, miracle boxes, denigration of Hindu Gods, exploitation of poor people, taking advantage of caste divide, Murthy worship, conduct Hindu worship services, plant scandals to smear the Hindu spiritual leaders, and other devices to lure the innocent Hindus into their flock. Christianity came to existence only to create violence, schism between family members, terror and death. Jesus says "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB) .
- What steps government has taken to investigate the deceptive practices of converting people to Christianity? What kind of incentives are given to lure the innocent Hindus to Christianity.
- Why not government remove all the privileges accorded to start Christian Colleges and Universities wherenearly 50 percent of the admissions are granted to the administration? How come almost all the students who are enrolled in these colleges become Christians?
- Why the government cannot pass an Ant-Conversion Laws?
- How many Christian organizations are reporting the amount of receiving from the foreign countries?
- How many Christian organizations are submitting annual report to the government and how they spent that money?
- How many foreigners are illegally converting people and what action the government is taking?
- Government should revoke the Missionary Visas forthwith.
- Where did the money come from to buy thousands and thousands of acres of lands across India to become the second largest land holder next to Indian government?
- What kind of action should be taken against people who destroy the Temples, break Hindu Gods, smash them on the ground, walk on the broken Hindu Gods, etc.?
- Why government is not investigating the rampant abuse of the nuns, abuse of Church money and deceptive conversions although ample evidence is published in considerable number of articles and books?
Islamic reign of Terrorism in India
For more than ten centuries Muslims have systematically, methodically and meticulously intimated and subjugated India through killings, violence, terror, pillage, rape, and destruction. They have intimidated Hindu population, destroyed more than 2000 Hindu Temples and built mosques over them using the broken images of Hindu Gods and Goddesses as step to enter the mosques. They have destroyed the most sacred Hindu Temples such as Krishna Temple in Mathura, Rama Temple in Ayodhya, Vishwanath Temple in Kasi, Tejo Mahal in Agra and others. In fact where they went, they destroyed the whole country. In India the destruction was so widespread that has the political, religious, geographical, social or ideological landscape. Then British came and blunted their aggression and terror before they could convert India to a possible Islamic State.
Pre-independence and post-independence periods, India has witnessed the most widespread violence, killings, bombings, explosions, destructions, rapes , deceptive conversions and destruction which is resulting as a significant threat to the peace and harmony in the country. India is experiencing external terrorism originating from neighboring countries such as Pakistan and Bangladesh and internal terrorism from Muslims, Christians, Naxalites and Maoists. Terror activities, involving either Indian or foreign citizens, are occurring on a regular basis at will with no fear of law and prosecution.
In August 2008, National Security Advisor M K Narayanan has stated that there are as many as 800 terrorist cells operating in the country with support of foreign countries. As of 2006, at least 232 of the country’s 608 districts were afflicted, at differing intensities, by various insurgent and terrorist movements.
Mohammad forbids his followers from questioning?
Al Maida 5: 101-2 "O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed they will be made plain to you: Some people before you did ask such questions and on that account lost their faith.
"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them." [Al-Qur’an 9:5]
“Qur’an… an accursed book… So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world.”William W Gladstone (Served four time as Prime Minister of Britain).
“The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex of order and freedom, culture and peace, can at any moment be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within.”Will Durant
- When do we start implementing Uniform civil code so that one person will have one spouse; uniform divorce laws.
- Is there a need for Family planning for the welfare of the society, for the health of the mothers, and for equitable distribution of natural resources?
- When the government will take stern and adequate steps against the countries that transport terrorism to India?
- When do identify and destroy terror cells that are located across the country.
- Why should we fund Madrasas where religion is taught?
- When do we take action against people who declare fatwa against the principles and customs of the nation; Examples: Fatwa against Vandemataram, Surya Namaskara, participating in the bands, etc.
- When do we arrest and prosecute people who engage in Terrorism and kill large number of people?
- When do we stop the minarets that broad cast the Islamic prayers five times a day disturbing the peace in the community?
- Why should the government pay salaries to Imams by the government?
- How many Mullahs would accept secular philosophy in India? How many Islamic countries were declared as secular countries?
- Although all Muslims are not terrorists, why almost all the terrorists are Muslims?
- Many Muslim organizations and Muslims have been advocating the “Breakup of India” into three Islamic countries: Mughalisthan, Dalitisthan and Dravidisthan? What would happen to the ideology of secularism?
- Do Muslims consider the India to be “an unfinished business” to convert India into a Muslim country?
- Why do we need to have minority quotas based on religion? Why can’t have the poverty level be the criteria to help all the citizens of the country irrespective of their religion and caste?
- Why do the government force Hindu Temples to stop the Arthi and ringing temple bells in the Temples when the Muslims are passing through the area or when they celebrate their festivals?
- When do Hindus take the responsibility of practicing their religion and start transmitting their culture to their children?
- Temple lands are encroached or bought at very little money by Hindu politicians and Hindu land grabbers. When do we publish the list of Hindu who encroached and grabbed these lands?
- When do the Hindus question the enactment of Endowment Act that allowed the government to control the Temple donations, lands, jewelry, religious festivals, employees, and others related matters?
- What kind of atrocities were committed by Muslims during the Islamic invasion for nearly nine centuries. History must be rewritten to reflect the accuracy of the events for future generations to learn.
- There is an adage that the history repeats itself if we do not lean from the history. Hindus will be doomed if they fail learn from the history.
- When do the Hindus stop being so selfish and indifferent when their religion is being eroded day by day? For example, there are thousands of Shiridi Saibaba Temple all across the globe. Knowing the Shiridi Temple is taken over by the government for more than years, why would not take steps to restore the management to the faithful, instead of allowing the government sharks to abuse the funds.
- Similarly why the devotees of Balaji do would donate millions of dollars and crores of rupees of the Temple to be misused by the government?
- Why did the Hindu politicians pass laws that undermine the very existence of their faith; Atrocities act, Dowry act, Endowment act, Bill for minority reservations, etc.?
- Why do rich Hindus allow the Film industry to be dominated by Muslims in Mumbai, Kerala and Chennai?
- Why do our Spiritual leaders do no assemble on one platform and speak with one voice condemning the anti-Hindu actions and statements by the government and other religions?
- How long the Hindus would allow the print and electronic media to be controlled by Muslims, Christians, secularists, communists and liberals?
- When do Hindus realize the sinister plan of Muslims to break up India into three Islamic countries – Mughalisthan, Dravidisthan and Dalitisthan?
- When do Hindu get involved in the movement to counter the rampant illegal conversions by Christians?
- When do Hindus protect cows, build goshalas and take efforts to close down all the slaughter houses?
- Barriers erected against certain castes, dalits and other backward castes must be removed at the Temples and at certain Ashrams.
It is time for an open dialogue. Media, certain political parties, liberals, secularists and leftists have their personal agenda to profit from the riches of few religions. They have became pawns in their hands and as mouthpieces blurting out against Hindus and supporting the Violent and terrorist religions.
We must be truthful, fearless and objective. We must defend freedom of speech. It is only through freedom of speech, creativity will flourish, sciences advance, human life progresses, spirituality sprouts, fear gets rooted out, human potential excels, truth prevails, falsity diminishes, and peaceful coexistence take it’s roots.
Without freedom of speech we risk becoming androids and humanoids. Frederick Douglass said, "To suppress free speech is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker.” Let every citizen of India make sure our voices are heard unhindered and the open dialogue be fearless.
As many of you know that SaveTemple Office was opened in June 2012 in Hyderabad. Office is located in Khairatabad. Four full time employees are working on the update of our website, Aalayavani Web Radio, Aalyavani magazine, conducting various activities to preserve and protect Hindu Temples and Culture. Our budget is approximately 2 lakh rupees per month. We request your generous donation to conduct activities to promote unity among Hindus and restore the glory of Hinduism.
Please DONATE. Your donations are appreciated to continue the work.
NOTE: GHHF is exempt from federal income tax under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue code. Our tax ID # 41-2258630
Please send your tax-deductible donations to: Global Hindu Heritage Foundation, 14726 Harmony Lane, Frisco, Texas 75035
GHHF Board of Directors:
Prakasarao Velagapudi PhD, (601-918-7111 cell), (601-856-4783 home); Prasad Yalamanchi(630-832-2665; 630-359-5041); SatyaDosapati(732-939-2060); Satya Nemana(732-762-7104); Sekhar Reddy (954-895-1947); Vinay Boppana(248-842-6964); TulasichandTummala(408-786-8357); Raju Polavaram, MD(919-959-6141); Nandini Velagapudi, PhD (601-942-2248); Rama Kasibhatla(678-570-1151); Shankar Adusumilli MD (919-961-9584); SireeshaMuppalla(631-421-8686); Prasad Garimella MD (770-595-8033); Raghavendra Prasad MD (214-325-1969); MuraliAlloju MD (703-953-1122); VeeraiahChoudaryPerni MD (330-646-8004); Vishnu Kalidindi MD; SrivasChebrolu MD; Avadesh Agarwal; SudheerGurram MD; RajendraraoGavini MD; and Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Honorary Brand Ambassador.
GHHF Dallas Core Group
Rajesh Veerapaneni(773-704-0405); Sunil T Patel (214-293-4740); Gopal Ponangi(214-868-7538); Ram Yalamanchili(214-663-6363); Ravi Pattisam(617-304-3577); Krishna Athota(214-912-3724); SesharaoBoddu(972-489-6949); P. Srinivas(832-444-6460); P. Viswanadham, PhD (972-355-7107); I V Rao (214-284-6227); Sridhar Kodela(214-907-8552); Vijay Kollapaneni(818-325-9576); GhanashyamKakadia(469-583-1682); R K Panditi(972-516-8325); Mahesh Rao Choppa(732-429-5217); ViswasMudigonda(972-814-5961); Satish Reddy (972-724-3232); SrikanthAkula(952-334-9990); KalyanJarajapu(972-896-8352). SitaramPanchagnula(714-322-3430); VasanthSuri(408-239-3436); PhaniAduri(214-774-2139); KondaSrikanth(214-500-5890); Siva Agnoor (214-542-661).