[GHHF]Christian Deception and deceit to convert innocent Hindus to Christianity in India
March 16 2009
The mission of Global Hindu Heritage Foundation is to preserve, protect and promote Hinduism. Not only GHHF is engaged in making all Hindus aware of the impending danger to the peaceful and tolerant way of life because of their indifference and apathy, it also concerned with the deceptive, violent and illegal methods used by other religions to convert Hindus into their religions Central government and state governments in India have passed Endowment Act to take over all money making Hindu Temples with the contention of proper maintenance. In reality over the years the state governments have been exploiting the resources of Hindu Temples, depleting the lands, diverting Temple funds to promote other religions, demolishing the Temples, and neglecting the renovation of historical Temples. Christians and Muslims are taking advantage of the lack of unity among Hindus to convert them by any and all means. Please read the Christian deception, deceit, exploitation and defamation of Hindu gods and Goddesses with no remorse, no morals, no scruples and no conscience.
Christian church authorities used every trick, deceit and deception to convert gullible and innocent Hindus into Christianity. They do not even mind going against their own religious scripture, Bible. Why do they use so many deceptive techniques to convert people? Billions of dollars are pouring into India from many foreign countries. The Christian preachers have to show that they are converting in order to get more and more money from these countries. The Christian Preachers remuneration depends on the numbers game. The more they show the number of converts, the more money they get. Many of these Christians are delusional to think that they go to heaven if they can convert non-Christians to Christianity. This delusional thinking and greed to make more money would make the Preachers to smack and slap their own Bible and the teachings of their only savior Jesus.
Father Joseph Menengis, priest of St James Church in Mariyannapalya, Bangalore, confessed before the Justice B K Somashekara Commission of Inquiry on Wednesday (March 11, 2009) “The duty of every Christian is to convert non-Christians to Christianity by any means.” When he says “by any means” what doe it mean. That means Christians can go against their own Bible teachings, ignore their own Bible, and insult their own God to their selfish monetary motives. They use such method as deception, deceit, force, manipulation, allurement, tricks, treachery, exploitation, violence, killings, educational indoctrination, defame other religions, demean other gods, denounce other scriptures, sexual exploitation and the list goes on.
One may ask why they use these different means to convert Hindus into Christianity. Honestly speaking Hindus are more knowledgeable, have more wisdom, are equipped with reservoir of tolerance toward other religions, do not see other religious people as prey for conversion and do not see other religious people as commodities to be exploited. They just treat humans as humans with no ulterior motive. They are happy with their religion. Their religion has all the answers for their day to day living. Hence the Preachers cannot convert Hindus into Christianity by using legitimate, honest, truthful and open methods. They know that they cannot convert them truthfully. Their teachings are not based on logic, reasoning, rationale and cross examination. Hence the Preachers rely on deceptive, secretive methods to conversion. They recognize that the Hindus will not accept, support the teachings of deception, violence, and intolerance. Therefore it is important to for them to use any trick in the book. That is the reason Father Joseph Menengis said that they convert Hindus by any means to Christianity.
Over jealous preachers addicted to deception, violence, and wealth do not mind even abusing their own teachings and through mud on their own scriptures. Then the question may be asked what are they doing that is so contradictory to the teachings in the Bible.
Father Joseph Menengis also said “Hindus believe in idol worship. So to attract them to Christianity, idol worship is performed in churches.” During cross-examination, the priest said that “despite idol worship being prohibited in Bible, we have idol worship in churches.” Most of the churches have adopted the policy of what is called “inculturation” in order to attract Hindus to these churches. In fact some churches are using Hindu methods of worshiping such as offering arthi, performing abhishekam, chanting names, singing bhajans etc only to convert and modifying the churches to look like Hindu Temples. Some Preachers are dressed like a Hindu saint with long saffron robes to mislead Hindus. The Outlook magazine observed that “Om Namah Jesus could well reverberate inside hundreds of Catholic churches in India very soon, if the changing physical face of these places of worship is anything to go by.” A number of shrines for Mary Mata, different saints are springing up. How can that reconcile to the injunctions of Bible condemning the idol worship. For example in Vijayawada thousands of pilgrims queued up to visit Mary Matha shrine at Gunadala on the second day of the three-day Gunadala Matha festival on Tuesday….Many pilgrims had their heads tonsured on the hillock before offering something. (The Hindu Feb 11, 2009).
In the Bible you will find that one should not engage in idol worship. “And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.” (Exodus 20:1-6).
How can you justify the shrine Mary Mata and the statue of Mary Mata where thousand of people worship and offer prayer. Does it not go against “thou shalt have no gods before me.” In fact, the Bishop of Vijayawada Diocese Mallavarapu Prakash “advised people to pray to Mother Mary whenever there was a problem in their personal life. Referring to the graciousness of Jesus, he said that on the lines of converting water into grape wine at a wedding lunch, Jesus could convert a person’s problems into opportunities. We can convey our problems to Jesus through Mother Mary and this three-day festival provides an opportunity to all of you to pray to the Lord,” he said. (The Hindu Feb 12, 2009). By praying to Mother Mary whenever they have problems, the Bishop is negating the power of the Lord.
Also we have to figure out what is meant by “I the Lord thy God am a jealous God.” Jealous can mean envious, resentful, green-eyed, suspicious, mistrustful and protective. Why would any body be jealous if they worship an image? May be it is because of the fear that the image possesses power and force. People who believe in the power of image may not obey the commands of the God. When the Bishop says that Christians should pray Mary Mata for their problems, is he saying that they should not pay heed to what the Lord thy God said about serving the images. Further more, is it the character of a God to feel jealous of people bowing down to graven image?
We request you to read the newspaper report on
1) Priest admits to idol worship in churches
2) Denigration of Hindu Gods
Priest admits to idol worship in churches
Express News Service
March 12, 2009
BANGALORE: In a revelation that could have widespread ramifications, Father Joseph Menengis, priest of St James Church in Mariyannapalya, Bangalore, confessed before the Justice B K Somashekara Commission of Inquiry on Wednesday that idol worship was being performed in churches to attract Hindus and convert them to Christianity.
The Commission is inquiring into the recent attacks on churches in Karnataka.
“Hindus believe in idol worship. So to attract them to Christianity, idol worship is performed in churches,” Menengis said.
During cross-examination, the priest said that “despite idol worship being prohibited in Bible, we have idol worship in churches.” “The duty of every Christian is to convert non-Christians to Christianity by any means,” the priest told the commission.
St James Church was attacked by miscreants on September 21, 2008.
The church is running co-education institutions, with classes from first to eight standard.
During cross-examination the priest confessed that “no girl students are permitted to use kumkum, bangles and wear flowers. In our institution, we have moral science textbook.
But it does not contain texts regarding Holy Bible and Jesus,” the priest added.
The commission has requested the priest to submit the textbook to it.
DENIGRATION OF HINDU GODS IS THE REAL REASON FOR ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS IN MANGALORE
The Following are the list of abuses from one such book – Satya Darshini – distributed by the missionaries of New Life. This book is in Kannada and the translation of the abusive passage is as follows.
3. The only place where attacks took place apart from New Life Prayer Halls was at a small prayer hall in the premises of Milagres Church in Mangalore, where some miscreants had damaged a Jesus idol. The VHP and the Bajrang Dal have condemned the attack at this place. Following this incident, a Christian mob gathered and the situationwent out of control as the mob started pelting stones and disrupting traffic. The police was forced to intervene and this resulted in unsavoury violence.
4. Since the past two days, it is not Hindu-Christian clashes that are taking place. In fact, it is more appropriate to call it”Christian- Police” clashes since the Christians holed up in
Churches have engaged themselves in pelting of stones and disruption of traffic. The Police were forced to enter the Church to clear the mob and they found arms inside the Church.
5. Incidents of Stabbing were reported in around four or five places across Mangalore district. In fact, an activist belonging to Shri Ram Sena was stabbed which led to a bandh call by Shri Ram Sena – a Hindu outfit that is not connected to Sangh Parivar.
6. The VHP and the Bajrang Dal have condemned the desecration of Jesus idol at the prayer hall adjacent to the Milagres Church in Mangalore. They have also clarified that they are not against the Catholic faith and the Churches. However, they have clarified that the public outcry would continue as long as illicit conversion activities and blasphemy of Hindu gods take place.
7. Even the Kandhmahal murder — which involved the killing of Hindu monk Swami Lakshmananda by missionaries – seems to have caste a shadow on this incident since the general public seems to have seen through Christian aggression.
8. It may be recalled that there was a public outcry against illegal prayer halls in Davanagere district last week. In that case, the administration had closed the unauthorized prayer halls that were mushrooming in the region.
Karnataka State Home minister VS Acharya is also a blogger. Here are the some news/views, direct from his blog - This has photos of Christians attacking Policemen.
· Urvashi – the daughter of Lord Vishnu – is a prostitute. Vashitha is the son of this prostitute. He in turn married his own Mother. Such a degraded person is the Guru of the Hindu God Rama. (page 48)
· When Krishna himself is wallowing in darkness of hell, how can he enlighten others? Since Krishna himself is a shady character, there is a need for us to liberate his misled followers. (page 50)
· It was Brahma himself who kidnapped Sita. Since Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva were themselves the victims of lust, it is a sin to consider them as Gods. (page 39)
· When the Trinity of Hinduism (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) are consumed by lust and anger, how can they liberate others. Their projection as Gods is nothing but a joke. (page 39).
· When Vishnu asked Brahma to commit a sin, he immediately did so. How can such a “evil Brahma” be a Creator of this Universe? How is it possible for both the sinner and the entity which provoked the sin to be gods? (page 39)
· God, please liberate the sinful people of India who are worshipping False Gods that believe in the pleasures of illicit ‘Vyabichari’ relationships. (Page 39).
2. All the 16 incidents that took place were not attack on Churches. In fact, unauthorized prayer halls were attacked where the blasphemous pamphlets were distributed and aggressive proselytization was taking place. These 16 incidents were not localized but took place across three districts of Mangalore, Udupi and Chikmagalur.
Visit us online: